Fort Capital evaluates multi-family, industrial, and urban core investment opportunities throughout Texas and surrounding states. We avoid decision rules that limit the investable landscape and employ an analytical underwriting approach focused on an investment’s ability to generate additional value and cash flow.
We have built a reputation for being a company that you can count on to execute and close. Our close relationship with equity partners and lenders give us an advantage to move quickly and offer attractive terms to any seller. We make sure that all brokers in a transaction are protected – our goal is to become the first call any broker makes. Bottom line, we do what we say we are going to do with integrity throughout the entire transaction process.
2017 Acquisition Activity
- Single and multi-tenant, 100% occupied industrial buildings; vacant & partially vacant buildings considered
- USE: Warehouse, distribution, cold storage and light manufacturing
- BUILDING TYPE: Class B or C; all construction types (tilt up, masonry, metal, pre-cast)
- TERM: All lease terms
- LOCATION: All of Dallas/Fort Worth; focus on primary and secondary industrial markets; tertiary locations considered
- DEAL SIZE: $2-$50 million
- TRANSACTION TYPE: Investor sale, sale leaseback and build-to-suit forward commitments
- Distressed or underperforming multifamily investments & core-infill investments. Must have opportunity for value creation.
- Class B or C / 50+ units
- CREDIT PROFILE: All credit profiles
- LOCATION: All of Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex; focus on primary and secondary industrial markets; tertiary locations considered
- DEAL SIZE: $2-$30 million on a single asset basis; no maximum for portfolios
- Infill land and commercial opportunities within 5 miles of downtown; covered land plays; assemblage opportunities
- Opportunities that have upside through high/best use entitlements
- Land for higher use as multi-family, student housing, or high density residential
- Single tenant NNN commercial opportunities in core urban locations
- DEAL SIZE: $2-50M on single asset basis; no maximum on portfolio’s