Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
Do you love a routine, consistent, and steady pace at work? Are you looking for a part-time opportunity where you can work in a task-oriented environment? Are you great at supporting others? Would people describe you as unselfish and considerate?
We are looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to join the Fort Capital team. The ideal candidate is due-diligent, hardworking, and can’t let go of work until it is flawless. This person likes to complete tasks independently, but is also ready for whoever calls, walks in the door, or submits an administrative request.
Are you one who loves to follow the rules? Does your perfectionism allow you to excel at daily tasks? Do you typically draw strength from your knowledge of past experiences? Are you one to never forget someone’s name after the first time you meet them?
If you are obsessed with “getting things right”, if you are looking for an environment with daily, structured events where you can stay within the boundaries, and if you are ready to excel at every administrative task at Fort Capital—let’s talk.
- Answering all calls, transferring accordingly, answering questions, and taking messages on our multi-line phone system.
- Greeting office visitors and guests.
- Coordinating, gathering orders, ordering, and picking up Team Lunches on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.
- Maintaining common areas around the Fort Capital office, including the kitchen, reception area, and conference rooms.
- Taking a weekly inventory, ordering, and stocking office supplies, kitchen items, and conference rooms.
- Visiting our PO Box, checking our office mailbox, and distributing mail and packages to team members.
- Managing and coordinating pick-ups from our corporate FedEx account.
- Updating employee contact information, Birthdays, Work Anniversaries, and calendars.
- Maintaining calendar invitations and our conference room booking system.
- Assisting in the Employee Onboarding process.
- Supporting department-specific projects, as needed.
- This is a paid, hourly, part-time position.
- This position will be up to 30 hours per week with the following schedule, subject to change:
- Monday – Thursday | 8:30am – 2:30pm
- Friday | 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Strong organization, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible, proactive, and the ultimate multitasker.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to adopt new technologies.
- Flexible schedule with reliable transportation, estimated 3-5 hours of driving per week.
- Physically able to lift up to 30 pounds, with or without assistance.