Are you looking for an opportunity to run with your cutting-edge content ideas at an exciting and fast-growing company? Are you fueled by managing multiple projects under strict deadlines? Does your free time consist of dreaming up new stories and hurrying to get them onto paper? Are you ready to set your own goals and move quickly to achieve them?
We are expanding our network for a future strategic Content Creator to help tell the Fort Capital story. This person needs to be independent with an entrepreneurial mindset to foster thought leadership in our industry.
Will you be able to communicate with personality while also generating error-free content for our audience? Will your freedom and imagination allow you to create value-driven stories and ideas for our Marketing Team?
If you are the best writer and storyteller in DFW, if you enjoy owning and managing many projects at once, if you are ready to have conversations and dig up amazing content, and if you are an expert in online content strategy and creation—let’s talk.
- Acting as Fort Capital’s in-house journalist by initiating, researching, and writing compelling content and stories to help tell our story.
- Producing multiple thought leadership pieces each week as well as writing high-engagement social media content / posts that reflect our brand’s voice.
- Helping to develop Fort Capital’s voice and thought leadership in industry trends, including proposing copy concepts and presenting underlying strategic thinking to business leaders.
- Interviewing Fort Capital employees, relevant stakeholders, industry professionals, and incorporating their views into blog posts, social media posts, email newsletters, etc.
- Producing error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines, all while managing multiple projects at once.
- Using audience insights, personas, keyword research, messaging themes, campaign plans, competitive information, and content performance analytics to contribute to the editorial calendar and create related content for publication across all owned and social channels.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven experience in journalism, marketing, public relations, or a related field.
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Great time-management, research, organizational, and storytelling skills.
- Knowledge of online content strategy, creation, and scheduling.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under strict deadlines and consistently deliver high-quality content.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO standard methodologies.