Director of Product Marketing
Are you an entrepreneurial, agile, and innovative digital marketer with a passion for growing brands and communities? Are you a strategic thinker with the ability to influence teams? Are you driven by accurately completing a variety of projects at one time?
We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to lead the growth of The FORT Podcast from ~18,000 monthly downloads to 1 million+ annual downloads in two years. The FORT Podcast is a standalone brand / business from Fort Capital.
The ideal candidate has an ability to easily communicate and facilitate the flow of information, “read” people and situations effectively, and would describe themselves as compulsively neat, a natural leader, and impatient when it comes to completing any outstanding tasks. The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated track record of development and execution of creative, innovative marketing strategies to meet growth objectives.
Do you excel when working independently and feel self-sufficient when it comes to completing the work at hand? Are you a stickler for accuracy? Do you like to move fast? If you are eager to strategize, execute, and monitor performance as we grow The FORT Podcast brand and community—let’s talk.
- Creating and executing innovative marketing growth strategies to accelerate the growth of The FORT Podcast’s audience and profitably increase revenue streams.
- Driving the vision, strategy, tactics, and day-to-day management of our digital marketing channels, including content marketing, paid search, SEO/SEM, affiliate marketing, social media (paid & organic), email, and website.
- Using audience insights, keyword research, messaging themes, competitive information, and content performance analytics to contribute to the content strategy and increase overall engagement across all owned and social channels.
- Generating and assessing revenue-generating partnership opportunities, negotiating terms, leading implementation, and evaluating the success of each.
- Participating in the planning and strategizing of episode content, the content schedule, platforms, and measurements, including developing benchmarks and goals and ensuring they are met.
- Hiring and managing an in-house creative team.
- Director of Product Marketing will report directly to ‘Head of Product & Content’ (Chris Powers).
- 8+ years of experience working in audience development and growth marketing.
- Deep, demonstrable understanding of digital marketing strategy development and execution, including product marketing, lead nurturing / email marketing, content marketing, SEO/SEM, paid digital & social advertising, and website / landing page creation and maintenance.
- Experience leveraging data and analytics to improve results and increase ROI.
- Excellent project management and written & verbal communications skills.
- Personal experience growing a business or starting a company.
- Passion for design and / or copywriting.
- Marketing Automation and Email Marketing experience with software tools is preferred.
- Strong aptitude for analytics and reporting.