Do you have extensive professional experience working directly with C-Suite Executives? Are you looking to learn and gain valuable experience working directly with our CEO and COO? Are you ready to stay on your toes and always be ready for the next request? Are you a typically introspective person who can also be a team player, when necessary?
We are looking for a proactive Executive Assistant to join the Fort Capital team for the long haul. The ideal candidate knows they are the best and most experienced person for this job. They must be willing to take immediate action with an already full plate, answer requests on late nights and weekends, and maintain full confidentiality with both personal and business matters.
Will you be able to make quick and impactful decisions, sometimes with little direction? Are you ready to anticipate every next move and take action to stay ahead of requests? Do you have the ability to understand how decisions and actions affect those outside the company? Do you have a tendency to see things in black and white and take feedback as just information, rather than personally?
If you know no one would be a more detailed and accurate assistant than yourself, if you are prepared for both the menial tasks and the impactful ones, if you are going to research new strategies and adopt every new technology to skyrocket the effectiveness of our executives—let’s talk.
- Upholding full trust and complete confidentiality of personal, company, and partner information.
- Basic accounting via QuickBooks for executives’ personal financials.
- Creating expense reports.
- Maintaining all employee records and HR platforms.
- Collaborating with Accounting Team on new hire processes and coordinating the onboarding process for new employees.
- Assisting executives with daily tasks inclusive of, but not limited to, filing, answering phone calls, recording messages, taking meeting notes, routing external communications, responding to emails, and retrieving lunch.
- Conserving executives’ time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information, and initiating telecommunications.
- Welcoming and greeting guests in person or via telephone communication.
- Producing content via transcription, formatting, input, editing, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Maintaining executives’ schedules by planning partner meetings, scheduling conferences, planning travel, and coordinating meetings with the full team based on executive availability.
- Inventing a system for booking time on executives’ calendars and managing the booking process until a new system is adopted.
- Representing executives by attending meetings and occasionally speaking in their absence.
- Continuing technical education by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Adopting a full understanding of all entities and investments within Fort Capital.
- 7+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to a C-Level Executive.
- Passion for new technologies and the ability to immediately adopt and become familiar with company-specific programs and software, inclusive of Microsoft Office, Fort Operating System, individual applications, and more.
- Strong organizational, collaboration, communication, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible, proactive, and the ultimate multitasker.
- Friendly and professional demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Preference to those with real estate experience.