We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support our Executive Chairman. The ideal candidate knows they are the best and most experienced person for this job. They must be willing to take immediate action with an already full plate, answer requests on late nights and weekends, and maintain full confidentiality with both personal and business matters.
Will you be able to make quick and impactful decisions, sometimes with little direction? Are you ready to anticipate every next move and take action to stay ahead of requests? Do you have the ability to understand how decisions and actions affect those outside the company? Do you have a tendency to see things in black and white and take feedback as just information, rather than personally?
If you don’t know anyone who would be a more detailed and accurate assistant than yourself, if you are prepared for both the menial tasks and the impactful ones, and if you are eager to streamline and improve the support for our Executive Chairman—let’s talk.
- Assisting Executive with daily tasks inclusive of, but not limited to, answering phone calls, taking meeting notes, routing external communications, responding to emails, running errands, making coffee, and retrieving lunch.
- Assisting in maintaining strong business relationships through timely and clear communication and comprehensive understanding of the relationship / connection.
- Maintaining Executive’s professional and personal schedule by planning meetings, scheduling conferences, planning travel, and coordinating meetings with the full team based on availability.
- Conserving Executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting emails and documents, collecting and analyzing information, and initiating communications.
- Upholding full trust and complete confidentiality of personal, company, and partner information.
- Maintaining documentation and distribution tracking for Personal investments.
- Assisting in managing several Venture Funds with numerous investments, including but not limited to, bi-annual reporting, investor communication, coordinating investor presentations, and preparation of presentations.
- Collecting all required Tax Documentation annually to be sent to third-party preparer.
- Coordinating with Banking, Legal, and Insurance partners regarding accounts, loans, and compliance.
- Managing the outreach, scheduling, and roll-out of the Executive’s Podcast, including:
- Managing relationships and all communication with creative agencies and/or consultants, Podcast sponsors, and guests.
- Managing the guest scheduling, recording, & release calendar.
- Conducting preliminary research on each guest.
- Mailing a SWAG package to each guest following Podcast recording.
- 7+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to a C-Level Executive.
- Ability to represent the Executive Chairman at all times through a friendly and professional demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible, proactive, and a multitasker.
- Basic Accounting knowledge via QuickBooks is preferred.
- Marketing experience is preferred.