Financial Analyst – DFW
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team and obsess over every detail of our deals. This person needs to take initiative, think independently, and make quick decisions.
Will you be our resident guru on all things related to financial analysis and due diligence? Will you be a stickler for accuracy and drive for results?If no one can create more detailed and accurate proformas than you, if you think outside the box to solve problems, and if you are bursting with knowledge of financial analysis—let’s talk.
- Creating proformas for acquisition feasibility and profitability.
- Recommending business plans based on lease-up, rollover, mark-to-market, and overall exposure.
- Maintaining current supporting information for debt and proposed financing.
- Preparing investment memos and investor packages for new deals.
- Drafting Deal Summaries and Investment Committee Memos.
- Working directly with Fort Capital’s Finance team on deal-related due diligence, including Identifying CapEx requirements specific to the acquisition.
- Performing deal-related scope of work analysis to increase Fort Capital’s knowledge of surrounding markets and comparing market data to that gathered by the Deal Team.
- Performing detailed analyses of submarkets in which Fort Capital operates, including knowledge of: Land Sale Comparables, Rental Comparables, Competitor Analysis, Acquisition Opportunities, and City and Property-Related Due Diligence.
- 1-3 years of financial analysis and modeling experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel; strong analytical and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of Texas's major industrial markets.
- Existing relationships with capital markets and leasing brokers is a plus.
- Experience with ARGUS, CoStar, LoopNet, DCAT, Excel, and other Commercial Real Estate underwriting tools and methods.