HR Manager – DFW
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to influence the Fort Capital culture, people, processes, and policies. The ideal candidate has the ability to manage multiple projects at a maximum performance level.
Are you driven by accuracy and working independently? Can you easily influence people to accept change, new ideas, and unexpected circumstances? Do you enjoy completing a variety of assignments at one time?
If no one is better at converting a negative situation to a positive one, if you can perform at a high level in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment, and if you are an amazing communicator with a knack for Human Resources—let’s talk.
- Manage the staffing process company-wide including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding new full-time employees and interns.
- Partner with the Leadership Team to understand and execute the organization’s HR and talent strategy.
- Collaborate with departmental hiring managers to understand skills and competencies required for job openings.
- Lead benefit strategy including regularly evaluating benefits packages, insurance renewals, and cost management.
- Conduct market research to ensure we are providing cutting-edge benefits as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Process team’s bi-weekly payroll, bonus payroll, and monthly commissions.
- Update and maintain shared folders and ADP database as it relates to raises, promotions, title changes, and other changes.
- Manage annual compensation and benefits budget, including quarterly reforecasting.
- Drive forward our company culture by leading initiatives such as team events, employee gifts, employee milestones, investor gifts, and company press.
- Create learning programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Accounting / Business or related area; or requisite experience.
- Passion for new technologies and the ability to immediately adopt and become familiar with company-specific programs and software, inclusive of Microsoft Office, Fort Operating System, and more.
- Strong organizational, collaboration, communication, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible, proactive, and the ultimate multitasker.
- Friendly and professional demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills.