Are you an independent self-starter who can also thrive when working in a team environment? Do you feel most confident when working with your passions and in your area of study? Are you looking for an outstanding learning and growth opportunity?
We are expanding our network for future internship opportunities in various departments. This person needs to be relentless in their pursuit of total accuracy in their tasks.
Will you be your department’s most detailed and orderly intern? Will your passion for your field of study and factual knowledge guide you to complete projects with precision? Will you be able to work independently on projects and take complete ownership of them, sometimes with little guidance?
If you have a habit of becoming impatient when things are not done correctly, if you will work tirelessly to be the best intern out there, and if you’re looking to create a long-term relationship with Fort Capital—let’s talk.
- We are always interested in expanding our network of internship candidates.
- We do not have a formal recruiting season, so a new hire may happen at any time.
- We work with our interns to create flexible schedules that work with their school commitments.
- Active enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program at an accredited university, with a major in a related field of study.
- Strong technical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to quickly adopt new technology.
- High level of written and oral communication skills.