Leasing Coordinator – Houston
We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented Leasing Coordinator to join our team. This person needs to be a team player and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously. This person needs to have a meticulous eye for detail and the ability to handle change.
Do you find that you communicate very quickly and factually? Are you proactive and a ‘roll up your sleeves’ kind of worker? Do you love fast-paced, independent work environments?
If you are a stickler for total accuracy, if you are someone who can be counted on for your consistency, and if you are someone who wants to be the Fort Capital Team’s go-to for all things related to leasing—let’s talk.
- Drafting LOIs and proposals for potential tenants.
- Drafting new leases and renewals.
- Evaluating any new vacancies, taking photos, and assessing the condition of the space.
- Reviewing our CRM database weekly to ensure prospect needs are being met.
- Meeting potential tenants for tours if the Leasing Manager is not able to attend.
- Taking detailed notes while on tours with potential tenants (with or without the Leasing Manager).
- Taking phone calls from potential tenants if Leasing Managers are on tours, and gathering detailed notes on tenant requirements.
- Verifying on a weekly basis that Co-Star and LoopNet listings and flyers are up-to-date with accurate information.
- Assisting the Marketing team with stacking plans and updating leasing flyers by providing up-to-date information.
- Distributing leasing flyers at competing properties.
- Processing and coding leasing-related invoices.
- Entering leasing updates from third-party leasing brokers into our CRM database.
- Additional tasks will be assigned on an “as needed” basis.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial leasing.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to adapt to change and handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Flexibility to handle additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.