Are you an expert in all things digital marketing and social media? Are you driven by accurately completing a variety of projects at one time? Are you a strategic thinker with the ability to influence teams, when necessary?
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to drive execution on our Fort Capital marketing initiatives, including content creation, paid distribution, SEO / SEM, digital lead generation, and more. The ideal candidate is eager to coordinate, innovate, execute, and monitor the performance of our marketing initiatives.
Do you excel when working independently and feel self-sufficient when it comes to completing the work at hand? Are you a stickler for accuracy, especially when it comes to project management and proofreading? Do you like to move fast and always be juggling a variety of tasks?
If you have a natural ability to easily communicate and facilitate the flow of information, if you can “read” people and situations effectively, if you would you describe yourself as proactive, intuitive, and empathetic, and if you want to be Fort Capital’s resident guru on all things digital marketing—let’s talk.
- Lead and manage the execution of a wide range of Marketing initiatives including Content Creation, Social Media, SEO/SEM, Website updates, Lead Generation, Marketing Automation, Public Relations, and Event Planning.
- Develop project plans and timelines, adhere to budgets, drive collaboration with stakeholders, and leverage appropriate internal processes to timely deliver on all projects.
- Partner with internal stakeholders, external agencies, and vendors as needed.
- Manage the Social Media content calendar for all Fort Capital social channels, inclusive of defining overall social strategy, writing copy for all posts, and capturing image/video content if necessary.
- Drive content creation, including managing the production and logistics of video shoots and photoshoots, conducting interviews, and curating information for blog posts, etc.
- Develop a content strategy, write copy, and develop the layout of monthly Newsletters.
- Manage frequent updates to the Fort Capital website, as well as any other Fort Capital-owned Property websites.
- Support Digital Lead Generation efforts through the setup and execution of HubSpot campaigns.
- Manage all Analytics and Reporting on campaign performance, lead generation efforts, etc.
- Monitor the performance of the Fort Capital website and social pages by providing weekly analytics updates and viable ideas for optimization.
- Drive the creative development and production process for all Property-related marketing materials, including brochures, flyers, floor plans, business cards, etc.
- Write press releases and distribute to appropriate media outlets as needed.
- Support all departments in the creation of external decks and pitches. Responsible for designing and proofreading all presentation materials across the company.
- Strategize and oversee paid SEO, Social, and Digital campaigns.
- Manage the company’s Brand Guidelines and ensure compliance.
- Responsible for any Marketing-related billing and tracking of the Marketing budget.
- Maintain awareness of emerging Marketing platforms, tools, and technologies, and identify new ways to leverage them.
- This role reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
- 3-5 years of Marketing experience with a Digital / Social focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Advertising or experience in lieu of these.
- In-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social Media best practices.
- Hands-on experience with Digital Marketing tactics including Content Marketing, SEO, Lead Nurturing / Email Marketing, and Website / Landing Page creation.
- Marketing Automation and Email Marketing experience with software tools, such as HubSpot or Marketo, is preferred.
- Proven success implementing Integrated Marketing campaigns.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Exceptional writing skills, and superior editing / proofreading abilities.
- Strong aptitude for Google Analytics and reporting.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and proven organizational, analytic, and problem-solving skills.
- Basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) preferred.