Property Marketing Manager – DFW
We are looking for a Property Marketing Manager to join the Fort Capital team. This person needs to be relentless in their pursuit of total accuracy in their tasks.
Will you be your department’s most detailed and orderly employee? Will your passion for property marketing and factual knowledge guide you to complete projects with precision? Will you be able to work independently on projects and take complete ownership of them, sometimes with little guidance?
If you have a habit of becoming impatient when things are not done correctly, if you will work tirelessly to be the best on the team, and if you get excited at the thought of starting a new project or learning a new system—let’s talk.
- Develop and manage property marketing plans to bring all vacancies and portfolios to market.
- Build property marketing designs from concept to completion for flyers, signage, brochures, etc. that effectively express brand standards and deliver strategy.
- Collaborate with leasing team and other necessary departments to create workflows and processes.
- Synthesize information from multiple sources, including feedback from others, to reach thoughtful design solutions.
- Assist in evolving creative processes and pushing boundaries with existing brand guidelines.
- Establish appropriate tracking parameters and performance reports to ensure marketing plans exceed performance targets.
- Serve as the main contact for all partners and vendors required to execute marketing plans.
- Monitor industry trends to identify new opportunities and ensure marketing plans are driving the highest performance possible.
- Facilitate document updates across all internal and external documents and develop documents as necessary such as decks, graphics, etc.
- Be an advocate for consistent and cohesive design throughout the company.
- Support the marketing team in copywriting and graphic design for social posts, quarterly newsletters, and press releases as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Reports directly to Director of Marketing.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, fine arts, graphic design or relevant field.
- Thorough knowledge of –
- Commercial Real Estate Platforms (CoStar, LoopNet, Crexi, Commgate)
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) as well as Canva.
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.