Are you a perfectionist with a habit of becoming impatient when something is not detailed and accurate? Do you love nothing more than analyzing the real estate industry and market trends? Are you relentless in your pursuit of factual information? Does it frustrate you when others are not direct, to the point, and straightforward? When you learn something new, do you need the facts to believe it?
We are expanding our network for a future Senior Analyst to join our team and obsess over every detail. This person needs to take initiative, think independently, and make quick decisions.
Will you be our resident guru on all things related to financial analysis and due diligence? Will you be a stickler for accuracy and drive for results?
If no one can create more a detailed and accurate pro-forma than you, if you think outside the box to solve problems, and if you are exploding with knowledge of financial analysis—let’s talk.
- Working directly with Finance, Acquisitions and Development departments on deal-related due diligence.
- Deal-related scope of work analysis to increase Fort Capital’s knowledge of surrounding markets.
- Pro-forma creation for project feasibility and profitability.
- Comparing market data to that gathered by Acquisitions Team.
- Identifying CAPEX requirements specific to the acquisition.
- Detailed analyses of submarkets in which Fort Capital operates, including knowledge of: Land Sale Comparables, Rental Comparables, Competitor Analysis, Acquisition Opportunities, City-Related Due Diligence, and Property-Related Due Diligence.
- Preparing investment memorandums and investor packages for new deals.
- Drafting Deal Summaries and Investment Committee Memos, if necessary.
- Recommending business plans based on lease-up, rollover, mark-to-market, and overall exposure.
- Use of ARGUS, Excel, CoStar, LoopNet, DCAT, and other Commercial Real Estate underwriting tools and methods.
- Maintaining current supporting information for debt and proposed financing.
- 3+ years of financial analysis experience.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Must be comfortable on the phone when presenting to property owners and prospective sellers.
- Strong understanding of the Dallas/Fort Worth industrial market.
- Existing relationships with capital markets and leasing brokers is a plus.