Senior Investment Associate
Are you a proactive self-starter who thrives in a competitive and fast-paced environment? Does it frustrate you when others take too much time working on a single task? Do you find yourself juggling multiple tasks to stay focused? Do you love the feeling of closing a big commercial real estate deal?
We are expanding our network for a future Senior Investment Associate to join our growing team and share their passion for the deal process. This person needs to be self-motivated, enthusiastic about our growing portfolio, and possess a winning attitude.
Will you take on the challenge of finding the best possible real estate investments for Fort Capital? Will you set aggressive goals, create strong relationships, and identify new investment opportunities?
If you are ready to expand your track record of completed acquisitions, if you are determined to find the next opportunity, and if you are ready to master our deal process and be the expert on all of our target markets—let’s talk.
- Continually searching for current and future investment opportunities using a variety of methods, including our software tools.
- Growing a personal pipeline necessary to meet division business plan goals.
- Establishing strong relationships with critical stakeholders including banks, brokers, developers, and owners.
- Researching relevant markets to develop acquisition opportunities.
- Working with analysts to complete pro-forma analyses of potential acquisitions.
- Negotiating Letters of Intent and Purchase Agreements.
- Preparing Investment Committee packages and presenting to Investment Committee Team.
- Maintaining a database of industrial ownership throughout key submarkets.
- Updating CRM software weekly to track all leads.
- 3+ years of commercial real estate experience, preferably emphasized in industrial underwriting.
- Knowledge of the acquisition deal process.
- Experience with development of cash flow forecasts and pricing metrics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and understand new technologies, inclusive of proficiency in Microsoft Office and Argus.