Staff Accountant – DFW
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team. This person needs to be a team player and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously. This person needs to have a meticulous eye for detail and the ability to handle change when given advance notice.
If you are a stickler for total accuracy, if you are someone who can be counted on for your consistency, and if you are someone who wants to be the Accounting Team’s go-to for your area of expertise – let’s talk.
- Process the team’s bi-weekly payroll, monthly commissions, and quarterly bonus payroll, including:
- Manage quarterly bonus incentives for employees and billing components.
- Update and maintain shared folders and ADP database as it relates to raises, promotions, title changes, and other changes.
- Manage annual compensation and benefits budget, including quarterly re-forecasting.
- Manage intercompany billing between entities for payroll and benefits.
- Process in-house leasing and construction commissions.
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding of employees within ADP.
- Lead benefit strategy including regularly evaluating benefits packages, insurance renewals, and cost management.
- Conduct market research to ensure we are providing cutting-edge benefits as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Provide support on annual 1099 filings for all entities.
- Review and assist with federal income tax filings.
- 3+ years of experience in payroll and compensation administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or a related area; or requisite experience.
- Passion for new technologies and the ability to immediately adopt and become familiar with company-specific programs and software, including ADP.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.