Assistant Property Manager
Do you consider yourself filled with knowledge of property management based on your prior experience? Do you find yourself referred to as “take-charge” because you’ve encountered the situation before? Can you communicate in a demonstrative instructional way when interacting with customers?
We are looking for an Assistant Property Manager to assist in day-to-day operations of the Property Management Team. The ideal candidate is energetic, enjoys variety, and always pays attention to the details.
Are you a great facilitator of information? Can you easily turn a situation into a positive one if things don’t go as planned? Do you never forget to follow up on outstanding items?
If no one is better at executing tasks, if you have an outstanding ability to relay information to our customers, and if you are obsessed with things being handled the right way (the first time)—let’s talk.
- Assist in day-to-day operations of the Property Management Team.
- Communicate regularly with tenants to ensure on-time rent payment and proper adherence to lease agreements.
- Provide help and assistance to tenants as inquiries arise.
- Respond directly and immediately to property-related issues.
- Procure necessary materials or services for property maintenance, as needed.
- Assist in regularly scheduled proactive property inspections.
- Supervise community and property management employees, including maintenance crews.
- Respond to requests from local governments and communities to ensure legal compliance in all managed properties.
- Maintain building security measures, ensuring proper incident documentation and notification to upper management.
- Report directly to the Director of Property Management / Construction.
- 2+ years of Property Management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Yardi.
- Knowledgeable in local, state, and federal laws that pertain to industrial/office/retail building management and tenant rights.
- Awareness of safety, risk management, and preventative maintenance procedures.
- Project planning ability within a budget and required time frame.
- Advanced customer service skills to diplomatically communicate with tenants.