Information We Collect
We collect your user information from your use of our Site, which may include, but is not limited to, (you may give us via the contact form contained on this Site like) your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. We may also collect certain demographic information such as your site preferences, geographical location, and metrics available to Google Analytics.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect assists us in providing you with information on Fort Capital products and services you have expressed an interest in and to provide you with information on other similar services we believe will be of interest to you, as well as helping us better understand our customers, prospective residents, residents, current residents, and employees. We may use this information in a number of ways. For example, we use the information we collect to respond to your inquiry or fulfill a request that you make through our Site. Additionally, unless you ask us not to, we may use this information to communicate with you regarding the Site and the services we provide, and/or to contact you for promotional purposes and send you promotional materials. We may also use this information for internal purposes to improve our services and our users’ experience. We may combine information about you with information from other sources in order to improve the quality of our services.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or rent the information collected on this Site. However, we reserve the right to share your personal information and non-personal information that we collect with any related or unrelated third parties for any reason, without further notice to you, including, but not limited to, the circumstances described below. We may or may not limit these third-parties’ use of the information we provide them. The subsequent use or disclosure of any information collected by or provided to third parties is subject to their privacy policies and practices.
- We may share your information with related or unrelated third parties in order to improve your user experience. These third parties may contact you about properties, products, services or promotions you may be interested in, or to otherwise improve your experience with this Site.
- We may share your information, as well as a record of any searches you conduct on our Site, with third-party advertising firms and service providers.
- As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of an entity sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, your information may be part of the transferred assets.
- We may also share your information when required by law or legal process; to investigate and/or take action against illegal activity, suspected abuse, or unauthorized use of the Site or our services; to protect the property or safety of our users or others; to enforce our and terms and conditions we may have in place from time to time and in connection with the dissolution or any sale or other transfer of ownership of all or a part of our businesses.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Site is not directed to Children, Including Children Under Thirteen
This Site is not designed for or directed to, children and we do not wish to collect personal information from children under 13. In the event that children under 13 view this Site, they may not provide any personal information. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information online, we ask that a parent or guardian notify us.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at email@example.com:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
The following applies to individuals protected by the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) who access our Site or otherwise provide us with personal information.
Fort Capital, LP is the controller of the personal information you provide to us, and such information is housed on servers in the United States.
What Are Our Legal Bases for Processing Personal Information?
We process your personal information on several different legal bases, as follows:
- Consent: If we are required to obtain your consent to process your personal information, we may perform such processing on the basis of your consent. In such cases, you may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of prior processing. Providing your consent is voluntary, but we may not be able to provide you with a service for which we require your consent until we obtain it.
- Contract Performance: We may process your personal information as necessary to comply with or perform our contractual obligations or to take steps requested by a contracting party prior to entering into a contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may process your personal information as necessary to comply with relevant laws, regulatory requirements, and to respond to lawful requests, court orders, and legal processes.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your personal information as necessary to pursue our legitimate interests. In these cases, we will ensure that your interests do not override our legitimate interests.
What Data Subject Rights Do You Have?
Under the GDPR, you may have the following rights:
- The right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal data.
- The right to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to ask us to erase your personal data.
- The right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data.
- The right to obtain your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable form which you have provided to us, and to reuse it for your own purposes across different services.
- The right to object to processing based on legitimate interests or direct marketing.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.